Sunday, August 17, 2008

Seattle Center







Day 2 -- We went into Seattle to the Seattle Center. Jeremy got to see the Space Needle, which he was really excited about doing. He and I rode the rollercoaster. Don't ever be fooled by the rollercoaster at the Seattle Center. It is quite a ride. I'm pretty sure I left part of my tummy back there on that ride! I think my mom has the amusement park photos, but Jeremy did conquer the big water fountain.... or maybe the big water fountain conquered him!!!

2 comments:

Jerez Sherry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jerez Sherry said...

Jeremy is having so much fun here,,,he looks so happy, so lost so far as being aware he is has a mind or body in the one where he is running, all wet. Isn't it good to forget the mind and leave cares behind?
I hope you were able to be free for awhile too, looking at the sea, and building sculptures on the beach..