Thursday, October 23, 2008

I Voted for Obama!


Yesterday John and I voted early to avoid the crowd on the 4th, and there was still actually quite a line of people waiting to vote. For once, in all my years of voting, I am actually happy with the my candidate. I believe Barack Obama will be our next president, and I believe he is going to be a good president. It is a monumental job, cleaning up after 8 years of W., but I think we will be in capable hands. There is light at the end of the tunnel afterall!

3 comments:

Jerez Sherry said...

Who Hooo, Long Live Barack Obama!

THank God!! He won 66% of young people voted for him. I got my birthday Present tonight to be received on Inaugration Day, my birthday..

Obama is an enlightened soull

Jerez Sherry said...

Hey, we have a new president! Better cover this news!!!

Jerez Sherry said...

PS, Best birthday Present I ever had!

Loved your gift too!